Thursday 14 May 2015

Satisfaction and Expectations

Our expectations are increasing by the time. Today we are sad for what we don`t have rather than be happy for what we have ! No one is not satisfied with his/her life and this is the law of nature ! 
       Friends , Today I want to share a story with you all.........
             There was a crow, who were very sad with his black colour. Suddenlly, his eyes falls on the white swan , he went to that swan and ask : you are so beautiful , your colour is white. So, then you are the world's most happy bird ! The swan replied in melancholy tone : I am very glad to say that , whenever I feel sad I am to see the parrot , because it have two colours !
          Now the Crow went to the parrot and asks: you have two colors means the most beautiful and happiest birds in the world are you ? The parrot speaks, I wish I had to be the  happy bird but the peacock is more happier than me because he have so many colors in it ! The crow sees the peacock in a beautiful cage and a lot of people standing around the cage watching him ! Crow asks the same question to the peocock, then he replied : I am very happy that I'm the most beautiful bird in the world, but you are the happiest bird in the whole world cage because you are free from any incarceration, you can go where you want to go . 
         After hearing Peacock`s words the crow realized that all by itself is unique and happiness are not always what they appear, we must be satisfied by thinking that something is better than nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment